If you are unable to find a public course that suits your needs, please contact one of our trainers directly. Our Professional Scrum Trainers are responsible for setting class dates, locations, training fees, etc., and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the classes they teach. Please see our "Find a Scrum Trainer" page, where you can refine your search by country and type of courses offered. Click on "More Info" to send a trainer an email with your inquiry.
To learn more about the different trainings we offer (audience, prerequisites, etc.), please click on one of the links below:
- Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF): Intended for people who are new to Scrum and want to learn how to successfully implement it in their workplace
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM): For those who have been working with Scrum and are in the role of (or wish become) a Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Developer (PSD): For those who have been working with Scrum and are on the Development Team
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO): For those who have been working with Scrum and are in charge of maximizing the value of the product
- Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS): For people who have a strong knowledge of Scrum, and are working with multiple teams on one product